Please note: Due to the 2020 global health crisis related to COVID-19 many of the conferences and events listed below have been rescheduled or adjusted to a virtual event. Please click the link associated with each event to visit the organization’s website and find updated information regarding updated dates, times, and locations.
Find conferences around the world that are rich with industry expertise, fresh takes, challenging topics, and great speakers. The guide includes a comprehensive, month-by-month listing of CSR and sustainability conferences with an interactive map so you can search by location.
- February 4 – 5, 2020 // SHARED PURPOSE FORUM Alexandria, VA
- February 4 – 6, 2020 // GREENBIZ20 Phoenix, AZ
- February 10 – 11, 2020 // THE AGENTS OF CHANGE SUMMIT San Diego, CA
- February 19, 2020 // NCG 2020 FUNDERS FORUM Oakland, CA
- February 19 – 20, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 Yokohama, Japan
- February 22 – 23, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 Chantaboon, Thailand
- February 24, 2020 // CECP BOARD OF BOARDS: TOUGH CHOICES New York City, NY
- February 24, 2020 // CEO INVESTOR INITIATIVE New York City, NY
- February 25 – 27, 2020 // BENEVITY: GOODNESS MATTERS Palm Springs, CA
- March 3, 2020 // INCORPORATING INCLUSION WASHINGTON, D.C. REGIONAL FORUM Washington, D.C.
- March 5, 2020 // 10TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY FORUM NYC, NY
- March 5 – 6, 2020 // THE GLOBAL CSR SUMMIT & AWARDS & THE GLOBAL GOOD GOVERNANCE AWARDS Hanoi, Vietnam
- March 6, 2020 // THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE INVESTING CONFERENCEProvidence, RI
- March 8 – 11, 2020 // ACCP CONFERENCE 2020 Orlando, FL
- March 11, 2020 // CORPORATE GIVING CONFERENCE Seattle, WA
- March 13 – 22,2020 // SXSW – CLIMATE AND SOCIAL ACTION CONVERGENCE TRACK Austin, TX
- March 16 – 18, 2020 // THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS SUMMIT NEW YORK 2020 NYC, NY
- March 23 – 26, 2020 // CERES 2020 NYC, NY
- March 24 – 26, 2020 // NONPROFIT TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCEBaltimore, MD
- March 26, 2020 // SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT 2020London, UK
- March 26 – 27, 2020 // 5th PRME NORTHEAST CONFERENCENewark, NJ
- March 30 – April 1, 2020 // THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP CONFERENCESan Francisco, CA
- April 1 – 2, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 CORPORATE MEMBERS Arlington, VA
- April 7 – 8, 2020 // 2020 SUSTAINABILITY LEADERS CONGRESS Berlin, Germany
- April 8 – 9, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 Istanbul, Turkey
- April 16, 2020 // CSR 6.0 SUMMIT San Francisco, CA
- April 18 – 23, 2020 // 16TH ANNUAL DIVERSITY AND LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE Houston, TX
- April 27 – 28, 2020 // CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP CONFERENCE Toronto, ON
- April 27 – 28, 2020 // INCLUSIVE DIVERSITY CONFERENCE San Francisco, CA
- May 6 – 8, 2020 // SUSTAINATOPIA LOS ANGELES Los Angeles, CA
- May 11 – 14, 2020 // KINDRED 2020 San Diego, CA
- May 13 – 15, 2020 // GLOBAL PRO BONO SUMMIT 2020 Paris, France
- May 15, 2020 // EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT 2020 London, UK
- May 19 – 20, 2020 // CECP SUMMIT NYC, NY
- May 27 – 28, 2020 // ENGAGE FOR GOOD 2020 Austin, TX
- June 1 – 4, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 Long Beach, CA
- June 2 – 3, 2020 // DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CONFERENCE New York City, NY
- June 2 – 3, 2020 // SOCIAL INNOVATION SUMMIT Washington, D.C.
- June 4, 2020 // AFRICA SHARED VALUE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT Kigali, Rwanda
- June 4 – 5, 2020 // IMAGINE YOUR WORKPLACE CONFERENCE Toronto, ON
- June 10 – 12, 2020 // POINTS OF LIGHT CONFERENCE: THE CIVIC CENTURY Washington, D.C.
- June 12, 2020 // THE COLLECTIVE IMPACT CONFERENCE Washington, D.C.
- June 16 – 19, 2020 // CONSUMER GOODS FORUM GLOBAL SUMMIT London, UK
- June 24 – 25, 2020 // CHARITIES@WORK SUMMIT NYC, NY
- June 24 – 26, 2020 // INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CSR, SUSTAINABILITY, ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE Lisbon, Portugal
- June 29 – July 1, 2020 // SUSTAINATOPIA LOS ANGELES Boulder, CO
- TBD // IGNITE WELLNESS SUMMIT TBD
- July 7 – 9, 2020 // 3rd INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE VOLUNTEERING CONFERENCE Madrid, Spain
- July 15 – 16, 2020 // 9th ANNUAL BUILDING RESILIENCE THROUGH PRIVATE-PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS CONFERENCE Washington, D.C.
- September 9 – 10, 2020 // ICSD 2020: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT Rome, Italy
- September 9 – 11, 2020 // UP2020 Ventura Beach, CA
- September 23 – 24, 2020 // CSR ASIA SUMMIT Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- September TBD, 2020 // CONCORDIA ANNUAL SUMMIT TBD
- September TBD, 2020 // IMPACT2030 NYC, NY
- FALL TBD, 2020 // FAST COMPANY INNOVATION FESTIVAL NYC, NY
- October 5 – 7, 2020 // SUSTAINATOPIA LOS ANGELES NYC, NY
- October 6 – 7, 2020 // 3BL FORUM: BRANDS TAKING STANDS – BUSINESS ELECTS TO LEAD NYC, NY
- October 6 – 8, 2020 // BBCON 2020 Seattle, WA
- October 8 – 10, 2020 // SUSTAINABLE BRANDS 2020 Paris, France
- October 11 – 14, 2020 // 26TH IAVE WORLD VOLUNTEER CONFERENCE Abu Dhabi, UAE
- October 22 – 23, 2020 // ICCSR 2020: 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CSR Bali, Indonesia
- October 22 – 24, 2020 // NET IMPACT CONFERENCE Baltimore, MD
- October TBD, 2020 // ETHICAL CORPORATION: THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS SUMMIT West San Diego, CA
How to use the map: Click on the location tags to see a list of the upcoming events in 2020 based on location. Click and drag to navigate across the map, and use the zoom controls (+,-) on the upper-left corner to zoom in and out.
1. ICCSRSD 2020: 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT // London, UK
January 20 – 21, 2020
ICCSRSD 2020: 14. International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: €100.00 – €500.00 [Discount Available]
2. CORPORATE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT // Surrey, BC
January 27 – 29, 2020
The Corporate Community Engagement Summit convenes corporate professionals managing programs and initiatives for their employees, and other stakeholders, to give back to communities – whether through volunteering, donating, learning or other civic engagement. The summit provides a forum for learning and effective practice exchange among peers, in an intimate, facilitated setting.
1. SHARED PURPOSE FORUM // Alexandria, VA
February 4 – 5, 2020
The Shared Purpose Forum is an exclusive opportunity for representatives from top international corporations to engage with each other, learn from experts in the social impact space, and identify ways to strengthen the communities in which we live and work. Over the course of the Forum, participants will be actively engaged in discussions, activities and learning opportunities on the Sustainable Development Goals, Innovation in Social Impact, getting leadership on-board with social impact and other relevant topics.
2. GREENBIZ20 // Phoenix, AZ
February 4 – 6, 2020
The sustainability profession is evolving, with new concerns and concepts emerging faster than ever. Join the powerful GreenBiz20 community — more than 1,500 sustainability leaders from business, government, academia and NGOs — to explore the latest sustainable business trends and form valuable connections.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $2,775.00 – $2,975.00
3. THE AGENTS OF CHANGE SUMMIT // San Diego, CA
February 10 – 11, 2020
The Agents of Change Summit returns on February 10 & 11, 2020 with new research, case studies, technologies, and insights to help Public Health Professionals change health behaviors in their communities. The 2020 Summit will expand on topics covered in previous years, like tobacco, physical activity, nutrition, and sexual health, by diving deeper into important issues such as opioid misuse, vaping, and mental health. By attending the Summit, you can immerse yourself in an environment of innovation that brings change agents together with science and technology experts to learn and collaborate towards more effective public health programs.
4. SUSTAINABLE BRANDS
February 19 – 20, 2020 // Yokohama, Japan
February 22 – 23, 2020 // Chantaboon, Thailand
April 1 – 2, 2020 // Arlington, VA
June 1 – 4, 2020 // Long Beach, CA
October 8 – 10, 2020 // Paris, France
Sustainable Brands is the premier global community of brand innovators who are shaping the future of commerce worldwide. Digitally published news articles and issues-focused conversation topics, internationally known conferences and regional events, a robust e-learning library and peer-to-peer membership groups all facilitate community learning and engagement throughout the year. Sustainable Brands is hosted by Sustainable Brands Worldwide, a division of Sustainable Life Media headquartered in Burlingame, CA.
5. NCG 2020 FUNDERS FORUM // Oakland, CA
February 19, 2020
Funders Together to End Homelessness is holding the 2020 Funders Forum in Oakland, CA, in conjunction with the National Alliance to End Homelessness’s Solutions for Individual Homeless Adults Conference. The forum will touch on several topics:
- How can philanthropy continue to lift up research and evidence-based practices to ensure that – people are stably housed?
- What are funders doing to build public and political will to stop the criminalization of homelessness and other policies that target people who are the most marginalized?
- How can philanthropy of all types work together to address homelessness and housing affordability?
- How do we ensure that racial equity and people with lived expertise are centered in all the work that philanthropy does to prevent and end homelessness?
The Funders Forum Host Committee and Funders Together board and staff look forward to seeing you there!
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $865.00 – $1,015.00
6. CECP BOARD OF BOARDS: TOUGH CHOICES // New York, NY
February 24, 2020
CECP’s Board of Boards, a Forbes-named top three “power player” event for CEOs, is a three hour, closed-door networking discussion. This year’s theme will focus on the tough choices CEOs have to make when deciding between integrity, action, and the bottom line. A benefit of being a CECP CEO, the event provides the opportunity for peers to discuss the business imperative for infusing stakeholder needs into core business strategy. This year’s event will include the eighth CEO Investor Forum featuring strategic investor presentations in the afternoon. The event is for CECP-affiliated companies only.
7. CEO INVESTMENT INITIATIVE // New York, NY
February 24, 2020
CEO Investor Forums provide investors unique insights into the Long-Term Plans of today’s leading companies. In presenting these plans, CEOs demonstrate that greater sustained earnings power comes from embracing “long-termism” —regular, public communication of robust long-term strategies that include material financial, environmental, social, and governance plans.
The CEO Investor Forums are opportunities for investors and ESG professionals to ask questions of and engage with CEOs of the world’s largest companies. An important networking event, the typical audience includes investors that represent over $25 trillion in assets under management. CEOs make Long-Term Plan presentations highlighting their strategies for growth, strategy, and risk 3-5 years out.
8. BENEVITY: GOODNESS MATTERS // Palm Springs, CA
February 25 – 27, 2020
Join Benevity for 3 exclusive days of inspiration and education that will set you up to create more impact for your communities, customers and people than ever before. With the world calling on companies to lead a change, let’s show them we got the memo! Together we’ll redefine our roles, reframe our mindsets and embark on a relentless pursuit of purpose.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $999.00
1. INCORPORATING INCLUSION WASHINGTON, D.C. REGIONAL FORUM // Washington, D.C.
March 3, 2020
On March 3, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will host its fourth event supporting Incorporating Inclusion—a research and education initiative established to demonstrate the corporate and community value of LGBT-inclusive workplaces. This forum is an opportunity for businesses and partners to learn how to build inclusive cultures inside and outside their organizations.
2. 10TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY FORUM: MARKING A MILESTONE, CONTINUING THE MOMENTUM // NYC, NY
March 5, 2020
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s 10th Annual International Women’s Day Forum will showcase the changemakers, doers, leaders, and visionaries who are paving the way for a better future for all. The event will convene cross-sector leaders and organizations to advance progress, partnerships, and prosperity for women and girls’ empowerment around the world.
3. THE GLOBAL CSR SUMMIT & AWARDS & THE GLOBAL GOOD GOVERNANCE AWARDS // Hanoi, Vietnam
March 5 – 6, 2020
The 2020 Global CSR Summit & Awards together with The Global Good Governance Awards will invite some of the thought leaders of our time from various industries to share some of the most innovative ideas for environmental protection, community empowerment, gender equality and workplace diversity, supply chain transparency, corporate transparency, brand activism and technology for social good.
4. THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE INVESTING // Providence, RI
March 6, 2020
The Future of Sustainable Investing conference (FSIcon) is the premier, student-organized conference that aims to drive critical conversations regarding the role of financial systems, both in America and internationally, in addressing 21st century concerns of sustainability and corporate responsibility. FSIcon is an exclusive opportunity for students and professionals alike to join in shaping the future of corporate sustainability over the course of a day-long event composed of keynote speakers, panels on a wide variety of topics, and interactive working sessions with sponsors and speakers.
5. ACCP: THE CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP CONFERENCE 2020 // Orlando, FL
March 8 – 11, 2020
Gain the connections and resources you need to lead your company’s corporate citizenship practice. ACCP Conference 2020 brings new ideas and best practices from across the industry to impact-minded professionals. With many opportunities for networking with peers, you’ll leave feeling inspired and equipped to deliver even greater impact for your company, your community, and the world.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $2,400.00 – $3,300.00 [Student Discount Available]
6. CORPORATE GIVING CONFERENCE // Seattle, WA
March 11, 2020
This annual conference focuses on helping nonprofits identify and pursue corporate donors with the aim to increase their revenue thereby growing their organizations. Speakers at the conference are from the corporate sector who are decision makers in awarding grants, authorizing sponsorships and handling cause-related marketing requests.
7. SXSW – CLIMATE AND SOCIAL ACTION CONVERGENCE TRACK // Austin, TX
March 13 – 18, 2020
With updated studies putting climate change front and center in the global conversation, leaders, and scientists from a variety of groups will cover their challenges and successes in trying to effect lasting environmental change during the Climate & Social Action Track. Hear how the change-makers of today are shaping the society of tomorrow.
Take a look at SXSW 2020 Climate & Social Action sessions like Ocean Solutions to the Climate Crisis, Protest in the Age of Surveillance, The US/Mexico Border and the Food System, and more.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $1,145.00 – $1,475.00 [Student Discount Available]
8. THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS SUMMIT NEW YORK // New York, NY
March 16 – 18, 2020
At The Responsible Business Summit New York 2020 we will convene 750+ CEOs, Chief Sustainability Officers, ESG investors and leading NGOs from across the globe to share their latest strategies, and more importantly, tangible insights into how they are helping deliver the required transformation of business. How they’re delivering a sustainable economy. This is the only forum bringing together senior brand leaders in an intimate setting for two days of honest, frank and open discussion on how to deliver the required change.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $1,699.00 – $4,399.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
9. CERES 2020 NEW YORK // New York City, NY
March 23 – 26, 2020
Ceres 2020 in New York will mobilize the world’s most influential capital market leaders to accelerate and scale up solutions to the most pressing global sustainability challenges. These leading executives will map out next steps for increased investor and corporate action on sustainability across diverse sectors of the economy.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $400.00 – $2,100.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
10. NONPROFIT TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE // Baltimore, MD
March 24 – 26, 2020
The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the can’t-miss technology event for the nonprofit sector. Over 2,000 nonprofit professionals will come together for nearly 150 sessions exploring technologies, strategies, and trends in the nonprofit sector, an exhibit hall highlighting the latest nonprofit products and services, and networking events every evening.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $649.00 – $949.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
11. SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT 2020 // London, UK
March 26, 2020
The efforts under way are not enough. Action needs to be scaled up to meet internationally agreed goals. The Sustainability Summit will bring together industry leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs and researchers from around the world to assess what businesses in particular—but also governments and NGOs—can do to rise to the challenge.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $745.00 – $995.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
12. 5th PRME NORTHEAST CONFERENCE // Newark, NJ
March 26 – 27, 2020
Rutgers Business School (a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Management Education) along with its Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation, and the New Jersey Higher Education Partnership for Sustainability (NJHEPS), FDU, Ramapo, and Rowan University, announce the Fifth PRME Northeast Regional conference.
This year’s theme is Sustainable Development Goals: Transforming Business Education and Practice. Academic, student, corporate, and NGO participants are invited to discuss issues and challenges pertaining to responsible management education as it relates broadly to all aspects of sustainability — Economic, Environmental, Social and Cultural. The conference program is designed to facilitate an exchange of ideas, share best practices, and create collaborations.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $75.00 – $95.00
13. THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP CONFERENCE // San Francisco, CA
March 30 – April 1, 2020
At the 2020 International Corporate Citizenship Conference, more than 600 corporate citizenship professionals will convene in San Francisco to learn how to achieve maximum impact with effective corporate citizenship programs that deliver business results.
When we are at our best, our CSR work supports business objectives and delivers social impact around the world. Join us on March 30-April 1 and learn why community involvement and environmental sustainability professionals return to this event year after year. You will encounter opportunities to learn best practices, network in a unique corporate-only context, and gain tools to apply immediately to your corporate social responsibility work. Seize this opportunity to grow your citizenship in 2020 and beyond!
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $1,595.00 – $2,295.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
1. 2020 SUSTAINABILITY LEADERS CONGRESS // Berlin, Germany
April 7 – 8, 2020
Sustainability Leaders Congress is an event that brings you innovative concepts from speakers and organizations that are thinking ahead of the curve, where audience members can discuss advanced Sustainability and CSR practices developed and applied by the top of the sector, and can practically apply these once back in their workplace.
2. CSR 6.0 SUMMIT // San Francisco, CA
April 16, 2020
CSR 6.0 Summit presents the evolution of corporate social responsibility from its initial shared value paradigm to its current form. This full-day summit will examine the alignment of business and social purpose through a mix of keynote talks, moderated panels, on-stage interviews, debates and networking time allowing for greater interaction and a deeper dive into specialized topics of interest.
3. 16TH ANNUAL DIVERSITY AND LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE // Houston, TX
April 18 – 23, 2020
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $649.00 – $3,549.00
4. CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP CONFERENCE 2020 // Toronto, ON
April 27 – 28, 2020
The Corporate Partnership Conference brought to you by Spire Philanthropy and The Sponsorship Collective will explore thought leadership and best practices in:
- Community Investment
- Cause Sponsorship
- Employee Engagement
- Business Partnerships
- Cause Marketing
- Case studies of current corporate-charitable partnerships
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $399.00 – $848.00
5. INCLUSIVE DIVERSITY CONFERENCE // San Francisco, CA
April 27 – 28, 2020
Creating a Diverse workforce is critically important for organizational growth and innovation. However, in today’s polarizing environment, it’s fraught with obstacles, challenges, and deep frustration. We fight for a diverse workforce, for balance and gender equality, for those who are smart, innovative, and eager to succeed – employees who deserve a chance but don’t have a voice as strong or as respected as their colleagues.
Discouragement leads to exits. A growing problem is diversity retention –highlighting the stark difference between diversity and inclusion and why there needs to be an equal focus in both arenas for talent to stay. Successful organizations achieve this balance by creating an inclusive employee experience that incorporates active manager participation, a focus on equity and fairness, and an emphasis on the future.
HCI’s 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Conference gives you the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues, learn from expert keynotes, and attend life-changing workshops, coaching sessions, and smaller focused data labs. It’s the best two-day investment you can make to achieve accelerated personal and organizational growth.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $696.00 – $3,000.00
May 6 – 8, 2020 // Los Angeles, CA
June 29 – July 1, 2020 // NYC, NY
October 5 – 7, 2020 // Boulder, CO
December 1 – 3, 2020 // Vancouver, BC
Founded in 2009, SUSTAINATOPIA remains one of the leading events in the world for social, financial and environmental sustainability & impact. Attendees have participated from more than 60 countries. Consisting of both a mega-conference and a broad-ranging festival, SUSTAINATOPIA brings together the global ecosystem of social, financial and environmental sustainability & impact like no other singular event.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $479.00 – $599.00
2. KINDRED 2020 // San Diego, CA
May 11 – 14, 2020
Kindred 2020 gathers over 2,000 corporate, nonprofit, and cultural leaders to take action, transform, and grow their businesses and relationships for a world that is demanding more responsibility and accountability. As sustainability and purpose become a top priority for businesses, the number of organizational stakeholders is growing. Kindred 2020 is the event that brings them all together.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $950.00 – $1,600.00
3. GLOBAL PRO BONO SUMMIT 2020 // Paris, France
May 13 – 15, 2020
The summit offers many opportunities for pro bono leaders to explore ways that increase the impacts of delivering pro bono services, and provides a dedicated forum to engage in interactive discussions, design sessions, and facilitated breakout sessions. Such activities can then focus on addressing key topics, identifying barriers or bright spots in markets and industries, and setting clear goals, where ideas can be transformed into commitments for the year ahead. It also creates a good environment for participants seeking to share expertise and discuss collaborations.
4. EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT 2020 // London, UK
May 15, 2020
Europe’s largest employee experience event provides a unique experience. Progressing into its seventh year, the Employee Engagement Summit is firmly established as Europe’s premier event, examining all aspects of work under the overarching theme of how technology is changing the face of employee engagement.
There has never been a better time to attend the Summit, as a growing number of organizations are realizing the business benefits that accrue when they forge a link between engagement of their employees and their customers.
You’ll be part of a unique experience that includes 70+ industry experts sharing their exclusive case studies, interactive workshops, as well as networking opportunities with delegates working in similar roles to yourself.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: €595.00 – €1,995.00
5. CECP SUMMIT // New York City, NY
May 19 – 20, 2020
The annual CECP Summit is an experience that brings together nearly 300 corporate leaders who drive social strategies at the world’s largest companies. This vital corporate network engages and learns together, offering powerful insights on trends, partnerships, and the business case to advance companies’ role as a force for good in society. The event is for CECP-affiliated companies only.
6. ENGAGE FOR GOOD 2020 // Austin, TX
May 27 – 28, 2020
At Engage for Good, you’ll learn from top brand leaders who successfully combine purpose and profit. Plus, you’ll compare notes with peers on what’s working (and what’s not), get a better grasp of top social impact trends and get inspired to infuse your organization’s social good efforts with new life and creativity. A two-day conference complete with pre- and post-conference workshops that provide a focused, deep-dive in a smaller setting, insights from top nonprofit and corporate social impact leaders and a conference favorite – the Halo Awards Ceremony. With a line up like that, the Engage for Good Conference is the place to be to connect with social good pros and increase your organization’s impact.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $995.00 – $1,395.00 [Discount Available]
1. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CONFERENCE // New York City, NY
June 2 – 3, 2020
The Conference Board takes the top issues and practical strategies from some of the top diversity and inclusion leaders in the world, and distils them into a day and half of wisdom-packed discussion rooted in real life examples. And we won’t shy away from those tough issues that make diversity and inclusion such a challenge in many environments.
Each year this event features success stories from a wide range of organizations and practitioners from diverse backgrounds. It will deliver the knowledge and insights you need to make a difference to your organization and in the lives of your employees. But it will also address the culture of organizations, identify and explore effective diversity and inclusion practices and link these to the needs and results of the business.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $2,495.00 – $2,895.00 [Member Discount Available]
2. SOCIAL INNOVATION SUMMIT // Washington, DC
June 2 – 3, 2020
The Social Innovation Summit is an annual event that represents a global convening of black swans and wayward thinkers. Where most bring together luminaries to explore the next big idea, Social Innovation Summit brings together those hungry not just to talk about the next big thing, but to build it.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $1,295.00 – $1,895.00
3. AFRICA SHARED VALUE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT // Kigali, Rwanda
June 4, 2020
The Africa Shared Value Leadership Summit aims to raise awareness and advocate for the success of the strategic implementation of the Shared Value business model – profit with purpose – in Africa. In 2020, the Summit will travel to Kigali, Rwanda, where the conversation will centre on the role of women and youth in building sustainable businesses and creating the Shared Value ecosystems needed to make Africa the economic powerhouse of the 21st century.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $200.00 – $300.00 [Student Discount Available]
4. IMAGINE YOUR WORKPLACE CONFERENCE 2020 // Toronto, ON
June 4 – 5, 2020
Imagine your organization was on the leading-edge of people practices — what would it look like? What cutting-edge techniques would you apply to get your employees as healthy, inspired and productive as possible? Through the blending of science and the art of implementing best practices, learn how to inject unprecedented productivity into the soul of your organization.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $695.00
5. POINTS OF LIGHT CONFERENCE: THE CIVIC CENTURY // Washington, DC
June 10 – 12, 2020
Civic life today requires that we look beyond traditional labels like “volunteer,” and encourage people to express their desire to do good in the ways that are most meaningful to them. The 2020 Points of Light Conference will challenge the social sector to tap into the full power of people by creating a world where it is easy for every individual to do good — and impossible to sit on the sidelines.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $365.00 – $800.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
6. THE COLLECTIVE IMPACT CONFERENCE // Washington, DC
June 12, 2020
The America’s Charities Collective Impact Conference (CIC) brings together companies, nonprofits, and others who have a shared commitment to tackling real-world challenges and enabling social impact through workplace giving, employee engagement, and philanthropy. Offering a safe space for collaboration, the CIC enables participants to explore new ways to give back, find meaning in and out of the workplace, and support the planet and people while meeting business objectives. The CIC harnesses the collective voice of its participants, so attendees leave with actionable tools and insights that empower them individually, and as part of a critical force for lasting social change.
7. CONSUMER GOODS FORUM GLOBAL SUMMIT // London, UK
June 16 – 19, 2020
Registration Starting and High End Rates: €828.00 – €3,948.00
8. 19TH ANNUAL CHARITIES@WORK EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SUMMIT // NYC, New York
June 24 – 25, 2020
The Annual Charities@Work Employee Engagement Summit is a convening for corporate professionals working at the front lines of business-nonprofit relations—whether through giving, employee engagement, or relationship building.
The purpose of the Summit is to provide a forum for learning and effective practice exchange among corporate practitioners, thought leaders, and partners—all with the shared goal of enhancing how businesses and their employees can create even greater social impact.
9. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CSR, SUSTAINABILITY, ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE // Lisbon, Portugal
June 24 – 26, 2020
The event is one of the largest international conferences focusing on responsible business with delegates from over 40 nations expected to present their latest research and its practical implications for business, society, academia and politics. It will be an excellent platform to deliberate upon global themes of Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainability, ethics and governance in all their various dimensions.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $300.00 – $750.00
10. IGNITE WELLNESS SUMMIT // TBD
1. 3rd INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE VOLUNTEERING CONFERENCE // Madrid, Spain
July 7 – 9, 2020
The 3rd International Corporate Volunteering Conference will provide a discussion and meeting point which will bring together companies, institutions and social organizations with the aim of opening up new opportunities for collaboration or the co-creation of positive initiatives involving the staff of companies, their clients or others stakeholders. 2030 Agenda and SDGs will be the main topic of the conference. The Conference will have a very distinctive international profile, with the presence and support of international organizations such as Points of Light, IAVE and IMPACT2030, and will offer presentations, best practices, and workshops in both Spanish and English.
2. 9th ANNUAL BUILDING RESILIENCE THROUGH PRIVATE-PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS CONFERENCE // Washington, DC
July 15 – 16, 2020
In its ninth year, the Building Resilience through Private- Public Partnerships (PPP) conference focuses on the collaboration required among private, public, and nonprofit sectors to help mitigate the effects of natural and human-made disasters.
1. ICSD: 8TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT // Rome, Italy
September 9 – 10, 2020
The 8th ICSD 2020 is an excellent opportunity to share your ideas and research findings relevant to sustainable development. ICSD is where those interested and involved in sustainable sciences come together to create a unified foundation for sustainable development through research, practice and education. The conference theme is: “Creating a unified foundation for the Sustainable Development: research, practice and education.”
Registration Starting and High End Rates: €400.00 – €500.00
2. UP2020 // Ventura Beach, CA
September 9 – 11, 2020
Held at a beach-side resort north of Los Angeles, UP2020 is an exploration of thoughtful corporate generosity, attended by CSR professionals as well as members of the media — CNN, LA Times, Forbes, Fox News. At this conference, you have the opportunity to build relationships with other storytellers from major corporations while telling your company’s story.
3. CSR ASIA SUMMIT // Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
September 23 – 24, 2020
The sustainability challenges we face are not tomorrow’s agenda. They’re pressing on us today. Climate change, radical transparency, forced labor and modern slavery risks in supply chains require innovative solutions urgently. Digitization and technology enablers must deliver data-driven insights and pragmatic solutions in sustainability programs and initiatives. CSR Asia Summit 2020 unveils new content anchored around the region’s most effective and enjoyable networking. This is the annual, Asia-focused sustainability event you have come to trust over the past 14 years – only better.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $572.00 – $880.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
4. CONCORDIA ANNUAL SUMMIT // TBD
The 2019 Concordia Annual Summit was the largest and most inclusive nonpartisan forum alongside the United Nations General Assembly. Bringing together decision-makers and opinion-formers in the public, private and nonprofit sectors, as well as the next generation of partnership-builders, the Annual Summit advanced critical global discussions and transformed conversations into action.
5. IMPACT2030 // NYC, NY
September TBD, 2020
The IMPACT2030 Summit is held bi-annually in September at the United Nations Headquarters. This global summit convenes leaders from all sectors who are committed to directing the skills and experience of the global workforce to address critical societal issues and achieve measurable outcomes through employee volunteering. Each year, the Summit highlights inspiring success stories which underscore the sustained global impact business can have with their local communities by sharing their skills and talent.
Registration Rate: $2400.00 [THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY]
6. FAST COMPANY INNOVATION FESTIVAL // NYC, NY
FALL TBD, 2020
1. 3BL FORUM: BRANDS TAKING STANDS – BUSINESS ELECTS TO LEAD// New York City, NY
October 6 – 7, 2020
The NY Stage is Set to Explore ‘Why’ and ‘How’ as Business Elects to Lead – For two days, the forum will explore the latest in corporate thinking and decision-making as companies navigate this complex and rapidly changing business environment. 2020 3BL Forum: Brands Taking Stands – Business Elects to Lead will bring together corporate leaders on a fast-paced main stage, keenly focused on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ as business amplifies its leadership and elects to lead on environmental, social and governance issues.
2. BBCON 2020 // Seattle, WA
October 6 – 8, 2020
BBCON is the premier tech gathering for organizations and change agents driving social good. With content for arts and cultural organizations, cause-based nonprofits, educational institutions, faith communities, healthcare organizations, foundations, and corporate giving, this conference provides an unrivaled experience for all social good professionals. Join thousands of your social good peers and get inspired by today’s trends and tomorrow’s tech innovations. Become part of a community like no other.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $725.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
3. 26TH IAVE WORLD VOLUNTEER CONFERENCE // Abu Dhabi, UAE
October 11 – 14, 2020
IAVE exists to promote, strengthen and celebrate volunteering in all of the myriad ways it happens throughout the world. With members in 70+ countries, they are the connective tissue of a global network of leaders of volunteering, NGOs, businesses and volunteer centers that share a belief in the power of volunteers to make a significant strategic contribution to resolving the world’s most pressing problems.The International Association for Volunteer Effort is pleased to announce the United Arab Emirates as the host country of the 26th IAVE World Volunteer Conference. After a rigorous selection process, the Emirates Foundation in Abu Dhabi has been chosen as the host organization for this premier global event, to take place in 2020.
4. ICCSR 2020: 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CSR // Bali, Indonesia
October 22 – 23, 2020
ICCSR 2020: 14. International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Registration Starting and High End Rates: €100.00 – €400.00 [Early Bird Discount Available]
5. NET IMPACT CONFERENCE // Baltimore, MD
October 22 – 24, 2020
Countless business leaders are finally waking up to the fact that our economic system and the stakeholders they serve must evolve. A new kind of capitalism is on the horizon and we’re bringing together some of the leading voices in this conversation at Net Impact 2020.
6. ETHICAL CORPORATION: THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS SUMMIT WEST // San Diego, CA
October TBD, 2020
On the back of Ethical Corporation’s largest and most successful conference to-date, the vision is to create a 2-day event where 250+ CEOs, sustainability leaders, investors, government representatives and NGOs meet to share practical solutions and ideas to shape the future of sustainability and business.
1. BSR CONFERENCE 2020 // New York City, NY
November 10 – 12, 2020
The annual BSR Conference is one of the longest-running and most well-regarded sustainability conferences. The conference provides a space for thought-provoking conversations, and space where participants can work together to identify solutions to the most complex global challenges. More than 1000 participants (onsite and virtually) from around the world come together, including senior executives from Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, foundations, nonprofit organizations, and governments.
1. CSR SUMMIT TURKEY // Istanbul, Turkey
December 10, 2020
Corporate Social Responsibility Summit will take place in Istanbul. The event will bring together stakeholders from different sectors to collaborate and talk on social responsibility solutions and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The projects designed to achieve sustainable development goals will be rewarded at the Summit. The participants will have the opportunity to listen to the project stories and inspirational speeches. During the Summit, the experts will share their valuable opinions with the participants
Registration Starting and High End Rates: $479.00 – $599.00