Last updated: March 14, 2023
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
Realized Worth will collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, you disclose information with us directly by:
- Creating an Account or completing a Profile on the Services.
- Purchasing any Membership or other Services from Realized Worth.
- Requesting information or assistance from Realized Worth, whether by email or other form of communication.
- Communicating with Realized Worth via a third-party platform.
- Using other features of the Services that may be offered from time to time, which may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
- Communicating with Realized Worth via email, phone, video call, and in person through the course of consulting Services.
The personal information that Realized Worth collects may include:
- Your Contact Information: your name, username, password, email address, employer, job title, country location, state/province location, city location, business address, and telephone number.
- Your Payment Information: credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates).
- Other Information that you choose to provide.
Note that credit card information you provide is stored and used by a third party payment processor, and we do not retain this information for our own purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact With Us
Realized Worth may also collect information automatically about your use of the Services.
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on the Services, such as the frequency of user visits, the routes by which users access the Services, activity within the Services, and use of any hyperlinks available on the Services.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: Like many websites and online platform services, Realized Worth utilizes “cookies” and similar technologies to maintain a record of your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. Cookies helps Realized Worth to improve the Services, and to deliver more personalized experiences by enabling Realized Worth to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Services.
- IP Addresses and Device and Usage Information: An IP address is a device’s numeric address, by which it can be located within a network. Realized Worth may record your IP address when you visit or use the Services. We may also collect other information about how you access the Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as the hardware model, operating system version, browser type, and other unique device identifiers.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Realized Worth may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Realized Worth may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver the products and services you request;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To analyze trends and statistics, develop features and offerings, assess patterns of use, and plan and evaluate marketing initiatives;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Realized Worth including through the Services;
- To personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Targeted Advertising and Analytics section below);
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Services;
- To customize and personalize your experience with Realized Worth;
- To develop and manage Realized Worth’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Realized Worth and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Realized Worth’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and help protect the rights and property of Realized Worth and others;
- To comply with, any financial, legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To create de-identified, anonymized, or aggregated information; and
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
TARGETED ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
You can also learn more about interest-based ads, or opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected by or on behalf of Realized Worth may be transferred to, stored and processed in the U.S. and/or Canada. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
DISCLOSING OF INFORMATION
- Realized Worth may disclose your personal information to our current and future subsidiaries or affiliates;
- We disclose information with vendors, service providers and consultant that need access to personal information to provide services on Realized Worth’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, consulting services, website services, marketing, advertising, and answering customer questions about Realized Worth’s products and services.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Realized Worth our users, the public, or others.
- We disclose personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may disclose personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We disclose personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also disclose aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Realized Worth in accordance with applicable laws. However, Realized Worth will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Realized Worth business purposes.
SAFEGUARDING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information that we collect, use and retain. The security safeguards have been devised to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Unfortunately, no data collection or storage process can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Should you have further questions or concerns about our security measures, please contact us using the information below.
We may send you commercial electronic messages (“CEMs”), but only where we have your express or implied consent to do so. Your consent to receive CEMs is implied where we have an existing business relationship with you, or you have reached out to us and made an inquiry within a certain timeframe. You may opt out from receiving CEMs at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe button on an email. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Realized Worth will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you are a resident of Canada or another jurisdiction that provides individual access and correction rights, upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Realized Worth will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Realized Worth may charge a minimal fee for providing such access to you, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
If you believe that the personal information that Realized Worth holds about you is not accurate or complete, you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate or complete, Realized Worth will take reasonable steps to delete and/or correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In order to facilitate a request to correct or update information, Realized Worth may ask you to provide additional information to confirm your identity. Any such information will only be used for the purpose of confirming your identity, and will not be retained by Realized Worth.