We are big believers in the fundamental importance of engaging employees in Corporate Citizenship programs. That’s why we’re thrilled to be helping organize the 12th Annual Best Practices Conference on Employee Engagement in Corporate Citizenship being held on April 3 & 4, 2013 in New York city.
This will be a unique conference. I know this to be true because we’ve been a part of organizing it with a great group of thought leaders. So we made sure to add the elements we wished were a part of a lot of other conferences we’ve attended.
There are several conferences that focus on volunteerism and corporate philanthropy, but this is the only conference that focuses specifically on how and why to engage employees in these efforts. There is an impressive line up of companies that will be in attendance this year. You’ll find a fantastic group of professional colleagues to network with and share ideas on processes and successes.
This year we are looking for the best of the best in outstanding work in the field of employee engagement, CSR and workplace giving campaign management. We will honor and recognize those companies, teams and individuals for their best in class and innovative practices at the 12th Annual Best Practices Summit in New York City, April 3-4, 2013 .
The awards are:
- Corporate Excellence Award – Charities@Work’s top award given to one corporation for overall excellence in employee engagement
- Corporate Partner Award – awarded to one to four workplace giving partners for exemplary work during a workplace giving campaign
- Innovation of the Year Award – presented to a team that has shown exceptional innovation in their work with CSR, and Employee and Philanthropic Engagement
- Partner of the Year Award – presented to an individual who has served as an outstanding partner to giving partners and nonprofits
- Rising Star Award – awarded to an individual who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership in the areas of CSR and employee engagement
Self-nominations are encouraged along with nominations from team members on behalf of other individuals or from Charities@Work partners on behalf of corporate partners. For more information on each award and to download the nomination packets please visit: www.charitiesatwork.org/annual-summit/2013-2/awards/
Charities@Work is an alliance of four nonprofit federations that serves as the cooperative voice for more than 2000 international, national, and local charities and provides employers with an efficient way to enhance their employee engagement programs and initiatives and to respond to growing employee interest in a wider range of giving options.
You can join the conversation, meet people and find out more about the conference on these sites:
We can help!
The Realized Worth Global Team has the skill and experience you need to help you create an outstanding employee volunteering and workplace giving program. We will work with you to engage employees in your corporate citizenship program. Give us a call if you’d like to talk further – 855.926.4678. Or email us at email@example.com.